Thursday, March 24, 2005

"Baby it ain't over till it's over..."


I fell like I'm George from Seinfeld. You know the episode. The one where he continually tries to break up with his girlfriend and she says,"I don't accept," or some such bullshit. Who'd a thunk it could happen in real frickin life?

Crap. So I keep trying to get rid of the man. I'm like,"This isn't working for me. I'm not happy in this relationship. I don't like you anymore." I mean, take a friggin hint.

I'm truly at a loss as to how to make this breakup stick.

Someone, anyone...HELP.

1 comment:

hokeypokey7 said...

Ummm...that would be, like...this isn't working for me. So....this is my house and the locks have been changed. You have 2 hours, 3 days, 1 week, (insert time of stay) to get yourself a place to stay, honey. I live here. You are no longer a roommate here.

Remember the six month rule?