Friday, June 01, 2007

All That Jazz

Your Power Element is Fire




Your power color: red

Your energy: hot

Your season: spring

Like a fire, you are full of power and light.
A born leader, you easily draw people toward you.
You are full of courage and usually up for anything dangerous.
You have a huge ego and love to be the center of attention.









That isn't very surprising to anyone who knows me I suppose. For half a second I thought maybe I'd be air or water, ha! I wished I were earth...like that's going to happen, I think I have like one earth sign in my whole chart.
Enough with the hocus pocus. On to what I did last weekend.

This is Q and myself in our volunteer shirts. We have a great gig over at the Embassy Suites. It's airconditoned, mostly old folks who are polite and clean up after themselves.

Our time off was the best! The Rebirth Brass Band from New Orleans headlined the Jubilee. Man, they rocked with their brand of traditional music infused with heavy funk. I mean, how can you go wrong with a song titled "Feel Like Funkin' It Up"?

Now the Red Hat Ladies up here on the North Coast think they know how to whoop it up and have a good time. But check out these Red Hatters at the Jubilee. Those are some wild, over 50 years old women. Party on Ladies! My pink hat is off to you.

This here is a picture of the "Hip Hop" coat from the 2005 Winter Interweave Knits. I am working on the second sleeve. Or, more
accurately, I think about working on the second sleeve all the time. I chastise myself about the fact that more than likely, none of my projects will be ready for the county fair. I need inspiration. What happened to my knitting yen. I mean, check me out in the pic, I'm smiling about my knitting. I need a muse.

I'll knit this weekend, I swear.

No comments: