Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ta Daaaah! MITTENS



Et voila! Here is my very first mitten. I designed it as I went. Teaching a class on mitten making this month so I needed to get a pattern together. I don't think it should be too too tough for the folks at MLYS. I finished it with some short rows for the fingers then did the Kitchener stitch to finish it. Whee! The fingers are a little boxier than I wanted but it could be that I just don't like mittens (me thinks that is really what it is).

Check out Q being a peach and doing what all good boyfriends and significant others should do.

2 comments:

hokeypokey7 said...

Wow! Your colors are wiiiillllddddd and your message is very clear!

Anonymous said...

I love that counter. I want to marry it.

The mittens look so good! You designer, you!