Thursday, September 29, 2005

Knitting and Irritants

Thanks to Sarah for the feedback on the Buttonhole bag project. She also used the Cascade 220. I am almost finished with the bag (totally amazing considering I started it night before last) and am planning on making this my gift to all my family and friends since, as Sarah pointed out, it knits up quick! I am in the process of figuring out how to cast on. I only know the way with two strands of yarn, not the one strand method. Woe is me.

On to other matters...

I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning. I've been going to therapy starting last week. I think it's taking its toll. Anyways, I was feeling lazy (nothing new about that) and then Lily Cat came up and laid down. She was very busy cleaning herself last night so she was that super soft that cats get when they are freshly licked. Lily is the best, she gives these sweet little kisses on the tip of your nose. However, she is a little trickster because if I don't pay attention she gives a love bite that hurts worse than some of the piercings I used to have.

I was sitting in my Geographic Information Science class this morning happily (riiiiight) listening to the lecture about data sources and entry (I know, you're jealous) when this dude came in LATE. Not only did the bastard come in LATE, he also bounced his leg the whole F-ING HOUR OF CLASS! The class is in one of those auditorium style lecture halls and all of the seats are attached to one another by a single steel bar. So not only was I distracted by the movement of his leg, I was also distracted by the fact that my seat was vibrating the whole time I was in class. Like it isn't hard enough for me to pay attention.

Picures of the bag will be up shortly. I know you'll all be waiting with baited breath.

Ciao

No comments: