Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Help Me! I'm Drowning!

So did I forget to mention I'm in school? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I think about knitting everyday but my life is soooo over consumed with school I can't even pick it up without feeling guilty. The 19 units I am taking is absolutely insane. It is the third week and I'm beginning to feel the pack pulling away. I go to class just like everyone else. I try to keep up with assignments that are due and yet, I see it all getting way out of hand. Like today for example. I show up to class. I'm pretty sure there is a quiz this week but not necessarily on Tuesday. Doesn't matter that I wrote it down in my planner for Tuesday; I am so friggin busy trying to keep track and go to class that even when I write it down I don't trust myself. Anyways, soil quiz, I got 10 out of 12 correct (that is an 83 percent for anyone who cares, a LOW FRIGGIN B). I'm so disgusted with myself.

I bought this huge lot of bamboo needles on eBay with the pathetic dream that may knit again someday. Hopefully I don't get jacked for the money. LAME-O. Have you been jacked by an eBay seller? I have, it friggin sucks.

Must go now. I have to find out (not for fun, for school, see how I used clue words "have to") how the government is picking on people of color by placing a disproportionate number of toxic waste dumps and incinerators in their neighborhoods. Ha, like anyone is shocked, just look at the Commander in Chief's (read Jackass) response to those poor people (predominantly African American) down in Louisiana. Say it after me everyone, "I HATE George (The JackASS) Bush!" You can email him a nastygram just like I did by emailing him at president@whitehouse.gov. It only takes a minute or two to drop a couple of choice comments.

No comments: