Monday, November 14, 2005

Car Screeching

Now, you might think, by the title of this post, that I had a near miss in my car sometime in recent history and that that is what this post is about. You'd be wrong. This morning, I was so infuriated with Q that when I took off in a huff in my car, I was so pissed off that I had to scream. Don't think I enjoyed it either. I did it under great duress due to the fact that on Friday night I was in Sacramento and Karaokied, talked to friends over the din of loud club music, and overall had way too much fun...the point being that I am still hoarse so I didn't want to get so angry that I had to screech my guts out.

Oh yeah, crying in the car is my freaking favorite. Anyways, as I'm driving I start thinking about how I can't possibly have to be around him this week. I'm totally behind in 2-3 of my 4 classes (nothing I can't recover from) and I just cannot deal with his drama. So, finally it dawns on me that I paid rent at this new shithole I plan on moving into and that I could go there. Sweet right? Now I wonder if I should take the dog and cats with me or just leave them until the weekend when I'll have time to move all my shit.

Sorry no pics, life is too nutty right now for anything of that nature. I keep on working on the fingerless gloves, I have about 16 more rows before I get to the fingers. Unfortunately I don't think there is any knitting in my future until at least the middle of December. I hate that.

I hope you have enjoyed this uplifting and inspirational post.

Ciao

No comments: