Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Love eBay (Mostly)

The yarn I ordered from eBay arrived yesterday and it is soooooo freakin' cool! It is Cervinia Fiamma! This is a thick and thin yarn. I have a scarf made out of t & t yarn that Q recently ruined in the dryer (hiss), so I went online and found this deal! Janice over at MLYS asked why I didn't get it in red or pink (she knows those colors are my fave). As some of you know, when you look for deals on eBay you can't be so picky about color. Anyways, I'm trying to branch out, colorwise.

Here is a picture of Lupine at the park the other day. She is so funny. She goes around sniffing until she is pretty far away. Then suddenly, she'll look back to where I am, and she comes running all excited. Dogs rock!

In other knitting news...I finished one of the Wyvern socks but have yet to start the other due to interest in a new project that requires the same size needles. I have a picture of my progress on Marnie MacLean's "Hooray For Me" gloves but blogger wouldn't upload it this morning. I'll try again tonight or tomorrow.

Ciao

No comments: