Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Fall Dolldrums

So, counseling is hard. I didn't want to go today. I cry every day or so now.

I get after myself all the time about school. Do I need to do more? Am I really just being lazy? I'm constantly freaking out about failing my classes in spite of the fact that I know point-wise I have an A in 3 of my classes and a B in one. I have made a habit of taking Fridays off. I feel like a slacker yet I also know that if I had more on my plate I'd go nuts. WHAT's my f-ing problem?!

So, that's my life in a nutshell. Everyday gets harder to leave the bed. I seem to eat more. I'm getting fatter. I guess I'm depressed.

On the upside, I took Lupine to the park the last two days. I don't have any money but I think I should try to go to yoga in spite of that.

I notice this is how life is, up and down. I hate it. I hate it right now anyways. I hope it passes soon. It seems that more and more I think about running away. Where? I have no idea.

The Eiffel Tower is my computer background. Paris would be nice.

No comments: