Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Latest

Went out last night. The Clam Beach Inn was our first stop. Our wacky bartender Jesse is pictured here. He is from Sacramento just like me. I played some pool and Q talked to some folks. They told him about the Moose Lodge up the road. Apparently it is some sort of cool place with cool people and that we were cool and should go hang out. To myself I'm thinking, "Aren't Moose Lodges places where old people hang out?" Anyways, those people leave and we stay at the Clam for awhile longer where I tried to exhibit what once were some amazing pool shooting skills. I seemed to have lost them somewhere.

The evening progresses and after a pow wow with Q, we decide to go check out the Moose Lodge. I don't know if I've ever seen a whiter place. I mean, not just white, but WT if you know what I mean. So, we walk up to the people who invited us and they had this totally shocked look on their faces, and proceeded to ignore us. Rachel, I don't know what your last name is, but you are a social MORON! And, should I ever see you around town, do not bother to waste your breath on me because I will ignore you just as I did when you said goodbye last night. Pathetic.


This is a new beanie I've been working on. The Diamond Lake Beanie is finished but I haven't taken a picture of it. I was disappointed because, while it looks really nice, I was too tight with the diamonds in the pattern so it doesn't look so good on. Anyways, I didn't want to make the same pattern twice so I am working on this one. Starts out like diamonds so I had to make sure I was much looser when working with the two yarns. I also added 6 stitches so if this one works I'll post the pattern.

To all small town folk who deign to snub their noses at me, make sure you sleep with one eye open.

No comments: